The SwiftKey Android keyboard can now be purchased for a discounted price, but only for a limited time only. The app, which offers arguably one of the best third-party keyboards for Android, is now available for you to buy at a 50 percent discount. The keyboard will run you $1.99, £1.49 or €1.99, depending on your location. The offer is a limited one, so make sure you grab yours quickly. The blog post announcing the discount also talks about the app receiving a new update, which brings the SwiftKey Android keyboard to version 4.1. This is not a big update, like the one to version 4.0 was, but it still comes with some useful things. First of all, the new update comes with three new themes – Dusk (a blue theme with a yellow Flow trail on the keyboard), Regal (purple with a yellow trail) and Pitch (black, with a pink trail). The developers claim that the new themes use less pixels on the screen, thus eating less of your smartphone’s battery, something users had been asking for, according to the quoted blog post. The update also brings a lot of small, but very useful bug fixes. Here’s the entire change log, so you know exactly what’s been fixed.
- Fixed some issues with Facebook personalization
- Fixed problem reaching ? on punctuation slider
- Fixed crash when rotating screen in Settings
- Improved functionality with Opera
- Improved backspace in password fields and with smileys
- Fixed crash when pressing empty predictions
- Fixed issue with .com key in Chrome URL bar
Are you a SwiftKey user? If not, do you plan on getting it now, for the discounted price?
Powered by WPeMatico